Ads 468x60px

Saturday

Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Out In Google Play Store

Everyone’s favorite Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 is finally released for Android devices after months of being exclusively in the iOS App Store.  The game is absolutely free to download but, it goes without saying that, it comes with in-app purchases.
The game launched in April for Apple devices to decent reviews, mostly claiming that it brings back memories of the good old days with its retro and outdated look and feel. However, that’s not the only thing that is outdated. Critics and fans both especially hated the fact that the game is so liberal in dishing out in-app purchases in your face. Nostalgia and retro looks are one thing, but how does the gameplay hold up in this day and age?
We’ll have a review up for you shortly I’m sure. Until then, feast your eyes on the trailer video below:
I don’t know about you, but I am one of them who played this game way back when I was young. So this is definitely a must-try for me. If it turns out bad, I’ll be sure to let you know. If it turns out good, well, I’ll let you know about it too. Feel free to try it for yourself, since it’s free.