Ads 468x60px

Wednesday

Jelly Splash: Tips and Tricks



  1. The more the merrier – sure it sounds strange, but believe it or not but after you reach level 43, you will need to add friends in order for you to keep playing. So when you first start the game you may want to start this early on so you can play without any interruptions. And when you do add friends, they can give you extra lives.
  2.  
  3.  Start from the bottom up- this is a great trick that I have learned to use, I usually start from the bottom up, it is a great idea to match the jellies at the bottom, because as new jellies refill the board, new matches will be made, and more jellies will be cleared.
  4. Go Long – If you match as many jellies as possible, it will increase you chances of getting the special jellies, and it will increase you score.
  5. Use less, score more – One of my mistakes early on was to drag completing the level because I thought that my long chains give me more points than what I would get from the Splash Bonuses. This is generally not true and it's always better score-wise to complete a level with as many moves left as possible.
  6. Plan – it really does not hurt if you plan your moves, try and take the time to check out the board, and plan your moves