Ads 468x60px

Friday

Humble Bundle PC and Android 10 Adds 3 More Games!


 If you have been on the fence about whether or not to purchase this bundle (which you really shouldn't because, HELLO! THIS ARE AWESOME GAMES for the price of a small cup of coffee!), this should solidify your decision. I mean, seriously, you can get 11 great Android games for as low as $4.91. You can literally sit on the sidewalk of any street with your hands held out and get enough coins at the end of the day to buy this bundle. I'm not saying you should, I'm just stating how easy it is to earn enough cash to buy this bundle.
Anyway, the three games that was added to it are:
  • Fieldrunners 1
  • Frozen Synapse
  • Ittle Dew
6-9-2014 11-28-01 AM
Among these three new games, the original Fieldrunners were the epitome of tower defense games, and I do believe that they are among the first to make the genre proud on mobile devices. Frozen Synapse is my personal favorite as I even play it on my PC. With the mobile version, you can play cross platform multiplayer any time you want, even in the toilet. Ittle Dew looks and plays very well for a mobile adventure exploration game. Its puzzles are not too difficult but at the same time provide a hefty challenge even after you complete the game.
If you are interested, head on over to the Humble Bundle site and get it now!