Ads 468x60px

Sunday

Battleheart Legacy on Android is “Possible”


I have to be honest with you guys. Even though Battleheart Legacy is not on Android, I have been constantly playing it on my brother's iPad. It really is a wonderful action RPG game that genre lovers will find difficult to put down. It combines multiple classes with skill trees, an overarching storyline, plenty of side quests to keep you grinding and an open-world map concept with boss fights and a healthy variety of villains and monsters. If it was on Android, I don't think I can help the high praises that will undoubtedly flow out from my mouth.
So imagine my delight when developer Mika Mobile replied on Twitter to a fan that porting the game to Android is "still tbd". They also mention that, "I can't promise [an Android release], but it's something I'd like to do". So there is a glimmer of hope that the game will surface on our Android devices.
Battleheart-Legacy-screen3
Definitely, I know I would be praying for it. Until then, check out the original Battleheart, which is an equally engrossing game in its own right. The gameplay is significantly different in that the original is a team-based tactical game as opposed to a more single-character action of the sequel. However, both games feature a leveling up system with skill trees and weapon and armor customization.
It is absolutely worth the asking price if you ask me, so don't dismiss the original. It is my guarantee that it will keep you plenty entertained until/IF Mika decides to port the sequel to Android.
Cheers!