Ads 468x60px

Sunday

Factory96 Walkthrough (Level 16-20),

The more I play Factory96, the more I find myself enjoying the pictures and background of the abandoned factory rooms. It gives me this sort of eerie feeling of loneliness that I actually want to escape from. That aspect works in favor of the nature of the game and genre. It’s amazing how a simple game like this can evoke emotions out of me.. or maybe I’m just a sensitive guy.


Anyway, if you find yourself about to bang your head against the wall, then you have come to the right place. Below is the exact instructions for you to pass the next 5 levels, and look for the links at the bottom of the page for previous levels. But before that, please read the following disclaimer:
Similar to the other walkthroughs I have posted, I strongly recommend you try to guess the answers first. There is absolutely no fun if you just come here to copy all the answers. If you are stuck on a level, try asking around. Your friends, family or Facebook contacts might have a clue.  The whole idea of this game is the joy of finding out the answers. Don’t spoil it for yourself by taking the easy way out!

Factory96 Level 16 Answer

There are numerous items on the ground, but only one can be picked up. Tap on the crowbar and use it on the fridge to open it. Here, I was stuck. I had tried everything except my own stupid advice: THINK IN NUMBERS! There is a six pack and there is a dozen eggs. What does that give you? 6-1-2.

Factory96 Level 17 Answer

This one actually requires you to have gone to school. There are three barrels with three different elements. Each element has its own atomic number in the periodic table. If you do a Google search for “Periodic Table“, you will find that the corresponding numbers to those elements are: 7-4-8.

Factory96 Level 18 Answer

OK, so I got stuck on this as well. Like any normal human being, I tried the time on the clock 3:40, 3:35, 7:15, 8:15, etc, but nothing worked. I tapped everywhere but nothing budged. I tried the number of clean tiles on the ground as well! Seriously, who would think of using the angle between the two dials on the clock??? Well, this pissed me off, so here’s the angle in degrees: 2-2-5.

Factory96 Level 19 Answer

After an impossible Level 18, this level is a piece of cake. See a window, break it. Use the brick that you picked up in level 15 to smash the glass and look at the numbers written on the wall: 8-9-4.

Factory96 Level 20 Answer


Somehow, I find level 20 to be very interesting. It’s a technique that I don’t think I’ve seen before in any puzzle game I’ve played. I figured this one out after a while, but it was exciting to find the pattern in the numbers. Connect all the “1″s to give you the number 3, all the “2″s to give you the number 5, and all the “3″s to give you the number 1. There you go: 3-5-1.
Yippee! We are down to the final five levels! Stay tuned in the coming week for my final walkthrough of Factory96. This has been an enjoyable ride so far, and I can’t wait for the developers to add more levels.