Ads 468x60px

Thursday

“Swing Copters” (from the creator of Flappy Bird) Review


Yes! You read that right! The man behind Flappy Bird has officially released his second game for mobile devices, called Swing Copters. With the succsess with the Flappy Bird game, I have no doubt that this game will be just as popular or maybe even more popular than his debut game.
People all over the world have been playing Flappy Bird over and over again. Some quiit after a few tries, some really get addicted. The game was even taken down from the Play Store, because the creator couldn´t deal with the sucsess of the game. I did not really get that part, to be honest.
Anyways, Swing Copters is really similar to Flappy Bird. It has that same style that Flappy Bird had. You´ll notice the second you see the game. The point of the game is to fly as long as you can. But this time you won´t be flying horizontally, but vertically. Just as Flappy Bird, it´s extremely hard! I´m really suprised it was so hard. I expected it be a little bit easier than Flappy Bird, but I can´t even get past level 2!

You play as a little worm? Bird? I honestly do not know what your first character is. Yup, there are more characters now. After you have unlocked 4 medals, you are rewarded with even more characters. Altough I doubt that many people will be able to get that far in the game, it´s a nice feature for a very simple game. The design, as I already wrote, is basically the same as it was in Flappy Bird.
Right now, the game has a 3,8 rating on Google Play Store. I guess that most of the negative ratings are because of the game being really, really difficult. In my opinion, the game deserves even less than that. I found it boring and too hard to get a hang of. But the positive thing about the game was that I started playing Flappy Bird again though. I find Flappy Bird a whole lot more fun than Swing Copters.

Swing Copters is free and can be downloaded here!